At CocktailsAndCode.com understands that your privacy is vitally important. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and are consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Firstly, I’d like you to know that your data is not and will not ever be sold, misused, or traded with other companies and business for marketing purposes. I’m committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to this website.
Who am I?
Data is only accessed online via password and nobody but the website owner (that would be me) is entrusted with this password.
What does this Policy Cover?
This Policy applies only to your use of my Site. It does not extend to any websites that are linked to from my Site. I have no control over how your data is collected, stored or used by other websites: you should check the privacy policies of such websites before providing any data to them.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier”.
Personal data is any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data and other online identifiers.
What are Your Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
2. the right to access the personal data we hold about you. Clause 12 tells you how to do this;
3. the right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Clause 14 to find out more;
4. the right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Clause 14 to find out more;
5. the right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
6. the right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes;
7. the right to data portability. This means that if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases; and
8. rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
This website uses a third party services, Google Analytics and Ubersuggest, to collect standard internet log information and details of traffic and visitor behaviour patterns. I do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify any individual. I do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out your identity.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
I reserve the right, at my discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions from, the Privacy Notice. I will notify you of any relevant changes where I am required to do so.
This policy was last amended 13th May 2020 and will be reviewed regularly.